From Southern Italy:
- From Bologna take the A1 towards Milano (Milan), exiting at Milano Sud. Here take the Tangenziale Est A51 ring road, exiting at Forlanini.
- Take Viale Forlanini and continue straight on along Viale Corsica.
- Turn right on to Viale dei Mille and at the first roundabout, take the fourth exit on to Via Plinio.
- Continue straight on until you reach Corso Buenos Aires, turn right and then immediately right again on to Piazza Lima then Via Ozanam, where you will find the hotel.
- From Genoa take the Autostrada dei Fiori A7, and when you reach Milan, exit at Assago Milano Fiori Nord.
- From here continue on to Via La Spezia, turn right on to Via Liguria and continue on to Viale Tibaldi.
- Turn left on to Via Vitadini, then right on to Via Filippetti.
- Proceed on to Viale Caldara and Viale Regina Margherita, continue straight, then take the turning on the right for Corso Buenos Aires.
- Continue until you reach Via Ozanam on the right, where you will find the hotel.
From Northern Italy:
- From Turin on the A4, from Como on the A8 and from Venice on the A4, take the Cormano exit and continue along Via Rubicone and Viale Fermi.
- Turn right on to Via Murat, then right again on to Viale Marche.
- Continue straight on, then turn right on to Viale Zara. At the first roundabout, take the third exit on to Via Pola.
- Continue along Via Calvani and then Via Vitruvio, then turn left on to Corso Buenos Aires.
- Turn immediately right on to Piazza Lima and then you'll be on Via Ozanam, where you will find the hotel.
PARKING: there are 2 paid parking spaces in front of the hotel, garage parking nearby (in partnership with the hotel) as well as other paid local car parks.
- From Milan Central Station, you can reach us on foot in 15 minutes along Via Vitruvio to Piazza Lima, then Via Ozanam.
- By Bus: take bus no. 60 from Piazza Duca d’Aosta to the Lima M1 stop. The Hotel Napoleon is just 50 metres away.
- By Metro: take the MM2 Green Line towards Cologno/Gessate and change at Loreto – MM1 Red Line towards Rho Fiera. Get off at Lima, which is more or less opposite the hotel.
- From Milano Linate Airport (14 km)
- By ATM Bus: Take bus no. 73 Viale Forlanini towards San Babila. Get off at Cadore and take bus no. 60. Get off at the Lima M1 stop, just 50 metres from the hotel.
- By Shuttle Bus: Take the Starfly bus to Milan Central Station, then continue by train (see above). From Milano Malpensa Airport (51 km)
- By Shuttle Bus: Take the Malpensa Bus Express Shuttle to Milan Central Station, then continue by train (see above).
- By train: Take the Malpensa Express to Cadorna – MM1 Red Line towards Sesto. Get off at Lima, which is more or less opposite the hotel.